Carpet Restoration in New Port Richey, FL
Mr. Dry Out Inc. has established a reputation in the New Port Richey, Florida area for top notch restoral of furnishings (carpets, rugs, curtains, drapes, fabrics, and upholstery) that have been damaged by flood water, fire or smoke, sewage backups, and other disasters.
Water and smoke or fire damage to carpet gets worse over time because water-soaked carpeting, fabrics, and furniture become potential breeding grounds for mildew. Mr. Dry Out Inc. gets to you quickly in order to minimize your loss.
Professional carpet cleaning in New Port Richey, Florida for 10 years.
Quality carpet restoration by Mr. Dry Out Inc., for restoring the damaged furnishings in your New Port Richey home or office to like-new condition.
- Age and condition of your New Port Richey carpet
- Length of time carpet was exposed to water or smoke
- Type of water that caused damage (clean water, grey water, or hazardous water)
- Temperature of water (warm/hot water may affect glue used to hold carpet fibers together)
Mr. Dry Out Inc. guarantees the best quality restoral services around
- Immediate carpet restoration in New Port Richey, FL
- Thorough assessment of your carpet and upholstery damage
- Hassle-free follow through with all insurance providers in the New Port Richey area
- Fast and professional New Port Richey carpet cleaning
- Safe disposal of unsalvageable carpet and upholstery
Have a New Port Richey, FL carpet cleaning emergency? Call Mr. Dry Out Inc. for professional New Port Richey restoration.
- We assess your emergency and recommend the best restoral plan for you.
- We contain the problem area to minimize cost.
- We ensure that the problem area is professionally and thoroughly cleaned.
- We use high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers.
- We use environmentally-friendly antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth.
- We use environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents to remove unpleasant odors.
Serving New Port Richey, Florida since 2004
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Matt you are great at the work you do! Keep it up!"
Paulette Parks Meeks
"I have the pleasure of networking with Matt. He works extremely hard, and goes to great lengths to serve his customers at a time when their homes are being flooded.
Because of Matt's expertise, he is often able to save his customers' possessions when their home is flooded, and he is able to save them a lot of money by drying out the home rather than replacing the carpet, baseboards, etc."
"Matt encouraged me to finish the ugly job of cleaning the mold that we'd started, gave me some tips and said if we tired of doing it ourselves, give him a call. I will definitely do that!"
Call for FREE Carpet Restoration Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Credit Cards Accepted
Zip Codes Served: 34656, 34654, 34655, 34652, 34653