Do you think you may have mold spores in your home? Testing for mold isn't rocket science, but is should be done by professionals who can accurately diagnose the extent (if any) of microbial growth and help you come up with a reasonable plan for it's removal. Mr. Dry Out Inc has been in the business of mold detection for over 14 years. Give us a call at (888) 614-0665 for more information on our process for mold testing.
How Do I Test For Mold in my Hudson Home?
How would you know if you have mold? If you had a water leak or flooding and experienced standing water or prolonged (more than 24 hours) moisture, there is a good chance that water seeped behind your drywall or under your floor boards. If not thoroughly dried, the conditions were ripe for microbial growth, including mold. You might see greenish-blackish growth in cracks in corners or you might detect a musty odor. If you have experienced any of this, call the mold detection experts at Mr. Dry Out Inc right away to deploy our Hudson mold detection services.
What Problems Does Mold Cause?
Many people who have experienced mold exposure in Hudson report the following symptoms: difficulty breathing, red, itchy eyes, irritated mucus membranes, coughing, sneezing, headaches, fatigue, and difficulty concentrating on tasks. Mold exposure sickness is more pronounced in young children and the elderly. If you suspect mold exposure, it is important to have testing for mold done by an expert and to swiftly remove it from your home. Mr. Dry Out Inc has been testing for mold in Hudson since 2004. Give the experts a call today at (888) 614-0665 and return to health and peace of mind.
How To Get Rid of Mold in Hudson Homes:
Once your building tests positive for mold, it is important to remove it promptly and completely. The mold itself will need to be removed, as well as the conditions that allowed it to grow in the first place. If you are uncertain as to the proper removal of mold in your Hudson home, rest assured the experts at Mr. Dry Out Inc can help. We've been removing mold from Hudson buildings since 2004. First, the mold needs to be detected. Often flooring and walls must be removed for proper inspection, and to assess the extent of the mold growth. It is important to use proper safety equipment when dealing with mold removal (gloves, masks and glasses). Once detected, all surfaces must be scrubbed with a bleach/water or other solution that will effectively kill the mold spores. Next, the areas must be thoroughly dried. Often, commercial air movers are used to rapidly and completely dry all effected areas. Then flooring and wall boards can be replaced. For quick response, call (888) 614-0665 for a Hudson mold inspection by Mr. Dry Out Inc.